Terms & Conditions for Custom Orders
Applies to Custom Orders Only:1. Client is responsible for approval and accuracy of proofs for hard or soft goods.
2. Any costs related to fabric swatches, prototypes and reference samples are non-refundable, unless otherwise noted, and will be included in the final invoice.
3. Orders are subject to +/- 1% overage/shortage per SKU.
4. Final shipment and invoice amounts may vary based on total quantity shipped. Overruns or shortages will be billed or credited accordingly after final shipment.
5. Production will commence after receipt of payment.
6. Once production begins, refunds on down payments can not be granted.
7. Our pay by mail address is:
Flavour Gallery, LLC
1113 Murfreesboro Rd.
Franklin, TN 37064
8. Credit card payments will be subject to a 3.5% processing fee.
9. This order is non-cancellable without penalty. All costs incurred up to the point of cancellation/production are the responsibility of the customer.
Additional notes: Address for delivery needs to be confirmed when PO is placed, if address changes, client will be responsible for any changes in the shipping fees to change addresses.
Flavour Gallery, LLC is not responsible for events of force majeure such as changes in the market, port strikes, shipping companies going under, weather delays, acts of government, civil disturbances, etc. As a result of such unexpected market conditions, we reserve the right to change pricing and/or timelines accordingly.