Our team is looking for a positive, high-energy and organized executive assistant (EA) to support the CEO. The EA will be the primary administrative resource for the company's founders, acting as a liaison and ensuring smooth communication between internal departments. We're looking or someone passionate about our vision as a company and excited to be a part of a rapidly growing brand. Job location is in our HQ in Santa Clarita, CA.
RESPONSIBILITIES- Complete a variety of administrative tasks including: managing calendars and collaborating with others on cross-company scheduling needs; monitoring and responding to emails; note taking on conference calls; organizing travel and agendas.
- Other administrative tasks include light bookkeeping; creating purchase orders/invoices; logistics coordination; creative process approval management.
- Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to management, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determine appropriate course of action, referral or response.
- Assist the CEO in coordinating the agenda of team meetings and off-site client and vendor meetings.
- Assist team with onsite sales at events in various cities.
- Ad hoc projects across a numbers of departmental tasks.
REQUIREMENTS- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to anticipate problems and propose solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Comfortable and experienced in managing multiple tasks and projects independently with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic and flexibility in schedule
- Sense of responsibility and urgency
- Ability to maintain the highest standard of confidentiality
- Some travel required
QUALIFICATIONS- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Expertise in Google Apps, especially Google Calendar
- Prior experience as an EA or other administrative role
- Experience in startups preferred
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Excel; Power Point; Word)
- Adobe Creative Suite skills a major plus!
Please email your resume and a few paragraphs about yourself and why you would be the ideal candidate for this positio to careers[at]flavourgallery.com